Breather Cover Gasket – Silicone
Suzuki GS1000S & GS1100S,ES,E
– Our silicone rubber gaskets are made from aerospace mechanical
grade AMS silicone and designed to withstand temperatures
up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Therefore, they will not break down and deform or crack up
like cork or neoprene.
– Our gaskets seal uneven and warped surfaces,
and eliminate corrosion.
– Gaskets are 100% reusable.
- GS1000S – 1982
- GS1100E – 1982 and 1983
- GS1100ES – 1982 and 1983
- GS 1100S – 1982 and 1983
Part #: RG-11177-49210
One silicone gasket – 1/8″ thick.
- Wash the cover and cylinder with solvent.
- Remove all traces of oil.
- The surfaces must be DRY (no oil or lube of any type).
- Install gasket DRY.
- Torque to 20-25 inch pounds
Do not over-tighten
Over tightening causes the gasket to bulge or squeeze out.
If that happens than back off on the torque.
To reuse gasket:
- Wash gasket briefly in hot soapy water.
- Rinse and dry all surfaces thoroughly.
- After that, re-install gasket using the above installation instructions.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA.