OIL PAN GASKET – Dodge 6.7L Cummins Diesel – 24 valve 2013-2020
OIL PAN GASKET – “ULTIMATE” Silicone
DODGE 6.7L – Cummins Diesel – 24 valve
|“ULTIMATE” SILICONE IS FIBERGLASS REINFORCED SILICONE|
This may be the last gasket you will ever need to buy!
– First, there is a layer of fiberglass centered between 2 layers of silicone
that gives the material dimensional stability
and higher tensile strength.
– Second, this material is resistant to deterioration by weathering
or engine oil and remains flexible over the temperature range
As a result, they provide excellent performance in
high temperature environments.
– Third, the gaskets are made from aerospace mechanical grade silicone
and will not break down and deform or crack up like cork
or neoprene and leak.
– Fourth, the gaskets will withstand operating temperatures
from -100 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Finally, and best of all, it is a reusable gasket.
Fits: Dodge 6.7L Cummins Diesel – 24 valve
2013 – 2020
Part #: RG-5522189FR
OEM #: 5522189
One “Ultimate” silicone gasket – 1/8″ thick
Wash the cover and cylinder head surfaces with solvent.
Remove all traces of oil.
The gasket must be installed DRY – do not use oil or lube of any type.
TORQUE: 45-50 INCH POUNDS
DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN!
Over tightening makes the gasket bulge or squeeze out.
If this happens then back off on the torque.
TO REUSE GASKET:
Wash gasket briefly in hot water and soap.
Rinse well and dry all surfaces thoroughly.
Re-install using the above installation instructions.
DO NOT SOAK IN SOLVENT OR GASOLINE.
Proudly made in the USA