SIDE COVER GASKET
CHEVROLET 6 CYLINDER
|“ULTIMATE” SILICONE IS FIBERGLASS REINFORCED SILICONE|
This may be the last gasket you will ever need to buy!
– The gaskets have a layer of fiberglass it is centered between 2 layers of silicone which allows
the material to maintains its original dimensions when subjected to changes in temperature
and humidity. As a result, it has a higher tensile strength.
– These gaskets are made from aerospace/mechanical grade silicone and for that reason they
won’t break down and deform or crack up like cork or neoprene.
– The silicone material is resistant to deterioration by weathering and engine oil and therefore remains
flexible over the temperature range noted.
– It will withstand operating temperatures from -100 to 500 degrees F.
– Most noteworthy, it is a re-usable gasket.
Consequently, this is a very heavy duty gasket.
Fits: Chevrolet 6 cylinder
1963: 230 CID
1930-1957: 235, 261 CID;
1958-1963: 235 CID.
Part #: RG-5130-1FR
Corresponding #: PS 5130; CSC-1FR
One gasket – 1/8″ Thick
This gasket is also available in plain silicone – RG-5130.
Made in the USA.