TIMING COVER GASKET SET – SILICONE
– Our silicone rubber gaskets are made from aerospace mechanical
grade AMS silicone and designed to withstand temperatures up
to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Therefore, they will not break down and deform or crack up
like cork or neoprene.
– Our gaskets seal uneven and warped surfaces,
and eliminates corrosion.
– Gaskets are 100% reusable.
BMW Timing Cover Gasket Set
Crankcase Cover Gasket Set
R45, R60/5, R65, R75, R75/6,
R80, R90, R100
Part #: RG-11141338428 – Timing cover gasket
and RG-11141338429 – Washers (Quantity – two)
Corresponding part #’s: B-7; 11 14 1 338 428; 11 14 1 338 429
Three (3) piece set
– 1 timing cover gasket and two washers.
Silicone gasket and seals – 1/16″ thick
- Wash the cover and cylinder with solvent.
- Remove all traces of oil.
- The surfaces must be DRY – (No oil or lube of any type).
- TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS: 12 to 15 INCH pounds
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
Over tightening causes the gasket to bulge or “pooch” out.
It is okay to use Loctite on the bolts
TO REUSE GASKET:
- Wash briefly in hot soapy water.
- Rinse well and dry thoroughly.
- Re-install using the above installation instructions.
Proudly made in the USA.