TRANSMISSION OIL PAN GASKET – Silicone
CHRYSLER, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle
– Our silicone rubber gaskets are made from aerospace mechanical
grade AMS silicone and designed to withstand temperatures up
to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Therefore, they will not break down and deform or crack up
like cork or neoprene.
– Our gaskets seal uneven and warped surfaces and
– Gaskets are 100% reusable.
Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle and Mitsubishi
A604 , 604, 40TE, 41TE, 41TES. 41AE
1988 and up
Part #: RG-A604
Corresponding part #’s : MTP-3, A604
1 silicone gasket – 1/8″ thick – 14 bolt holes.
- Wash the cover and mounting surfaces with solvent.
- Remove all traces of oil.
- The gasket must be installed DRY (NO OIL OR LUBE OF ANY TYPE).
TORQUE TO 20-25 INCH POUNDS Do not over tighten!
If the gasket starts to bulge or “pooch” out when tightening
– then you are over tightening the gasket.
Back off on the torque.
If the gasket splits or cracks then you have over torqued the
silicone material and ruined the gasket.
You must follow the recommended torque listed on the package.
Tighter is not better.
It is okay to use Loctite on the bolts.
DO NOT SOAK IN SOLVENT OR GASOLINE.
TO REUSE GASKET:
Wash the gasket in hot soapy water.
Rinse well and dry all surfaces thoroughly.
Re-install using the above installation instructions.
Proudly made in the USA.