Valve Cover Gaskets – Silicone
or Rocker Cover Gaskets
BMW Motorcycles – R67 and R51
– Our silicone rubber gaskets are made from aerospace mechanical
grade AMS silicone and designed to withstand temperatures
up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Therefore, they will not break down and deform or crack up
like cork or neoprene.
– Our gaskets seal uneven and warped surfaces
and eliminate corrosion.
– Gaskets are 100% reusable.
Fits: BMW Mororcycles – R67 and R51
BMW 700 Coupe
Part # : RG-11120023150
Set of two (2) silicone gaskets.
Gaskets are 1/16″ thick.
Wash the cover and cylinder with solvent.
Remove all traces of oil.
The surfaces must be DRY. (Do not use oil or lube of any type).
Torque specifications: Do not over tighten.*
- 6 mm – At both ends:
1.69 to 2.0 N’m, 16 to 17 kg-cm, 15 in-lb.
- 8 mm Center Bolt:
2.0 to 2.5 N’m, 17 to 20 kg-cm, 15 to 18 in-lb.
* If the gaskets starts to bulge or squeeze out,
then you are over tightening.
Back off on the torque so the gasket just comes to
the edge of the valve cover.
To Reuse Gasket:
Wash gasket briefly in hot soapy water.
Rinse well and dry all surfaces thoroughly.
Re-install using the above installation instructions.
Proudly made in the USA.