|“ULTIMATE” SILICONE IS FIBERGLASS REINFORCED SILICONE.|
This could be the last gasket you will ever need to buy!
- A layer of fiberglass is centered between 2 layers of silicone and gives the material dimensional stability
- and higher tensile strength which makes this one tough gsaket.
- The material is resistant to deterioration by weathering and engine oil and
- remains flexible over the temperature range and withstands temperatures up to 500 degrees F.
- It will withstand operating temperatures from -100 to 500 degrees F.
- This is a reusable gasket.
Fits: Kinner K-5 engine
Part #: RG-Kinner K-5FR
Gasket is 1/8″ thick. There are 2 Bolt Holes in gasket.
Made in the USA.