Valve Cover Gaskets – Hummel 2 CYL VW engines for Ultralight aircraft – “ULTIMATE” Silicone
VALVE COVER GASKETS – “ULTIMATE” Silicone
VOLKSWAGEN – Hummel 2 Cylinder engines
for Ultralight Aircraft
Gaskets are made of “ULTMATE” Silicone
|“ULTIMATE” SILICONE IS FIBERGLASS REINFORCED SILICONE.|
This may be the last gasket you will ever need to buy!
– First, there is a layer of fiberglass centered between 2 layers of silicone
that gives the gasket stability and higher tensile strength.
– Secondly, it will withstand operating temperatures from
-100 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Thirdly, this material is resistant to deterioration by weathering or engine oil
and remains flexible over the temperature range noted.
– Therefore, the gaskets will not break down and deform or crack up
like cork or neoprene.
– And last, they are re-usable gaskets.
Fits: Hummel 2 cylinder VW air-cooled engines powering ultralight aircraft.
Part #: VW-4FR
Set of 2 gaskets – 1/8″ thick “Ultimate” silicone
These gaskets are also available in regular silicone – part # VW-4.
Made in the USA.