Valve Cover Gaskets – Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Pontiac and more – Small Block V/8 305, 350 – “ULTIMATE” Silicone
VALVE COVER GASKETS – “ULTIMATE” SILICONE
– CHEVROLET , BUICK, OLDSMOBILE, GMC and more
SMALL BLOCK V/8 305, 350
(See complete list below)
IS FIBERGLASS REINFORCED SILICONE.
This may be the last gasket you will ever need to buy!
– Basically, the gaskets have a layer of fiberglass that is centered
between 2 layers of silicone which allows the material to
maintains its original dimensions when subjected to changes in
temperature and humidity.
As a result, it gives the material dimensional stability and
has a higher tensile strength.
This is the absolute most stress that a material can resist while
being pulled or stretched.
– Not only is the material resistant to deterioration by weathering
and engine oil but also withstands temperatures and remains
flexible over the temperature range of -100 to 500 degrees
– Additionally, the gaskets are made from aerospace mechanical
grade silicone and will not break down and deform or crack up
like cork or neoprene.
Consequently, this is one tough gasket.
– Finally, this is a reusable gasket.
Consequently, this is a very heavy-duty gasket.
Fits: Small Block V/8
CHEVROLET – 305 & 350 engines (434 models)
BUICK – 7 models:
Roadmaster Wagon – 1991
HUMMER – 2 models:
H1 1995 – 1996
OLDSMOBILE – 3 models:
Custom Cruiser 1991 – 1992
CADILLAC – 15 models:
Escalade 1999 – 2000,
Fleetwood 1993 – 1996,
Fleetwood Brougham 1990 – 1996
GMC – 361 models:
Cars and trucks 1994 – 2000
ISUZU – 8 models:
NPR 1993 – 2000
PONTIAC – 39 models:
Firebird 1987 – 1997,
Grand Prix 1987,
Trans Am 1987 – 1992
Part #: RG-50088FR
Corresponding part #: VS50088 R
Set of 2 “ULTIMATE” silicone gaskets.
Gaskets have no bolt holes and are 1/8″ thick.
Similarly, this set is also available in regular silicone.
See part # RG-50088
- Wash the cover and cylinder head surfaces with solvent.
- Remove all traces of oil.
- The gasket must be installed DRY – (NO OIL OR LUBE OF ANY TYPE).
TORQUE TO 45-50 INCH POUNDS
Do not over tighten! It causes the gasket to bulge out or squeeze out.
If that happens, then back off on the torque.
This gasket set is also available in plain silicone under part # RG-50088.
TO REUSE GASKET:
- Wash gasket BRIEFLY in hot water and soap.
- Rinse well and dry all surfaces thoroughly,
- Re-install using the above installation instructions.
DO NOT SOAK IN SOLVENT OR GASOLINE.
Proudly made in the USA.