Valve Cover Gaskets – Silicone
Porsche 911 – 914 – 930
– Our silicone rubber gaskets are made from aerospace mechanical grade AMS silicone and
designed to withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Therefore, they will not break down and deform or crack up like cork or neoprene.
– Our gaskets seal uneven and warped surfaces, eliminate corrosion.
– Gaskets are 100% reusable.
Fits: PORSCHE 911-914-930
Years: 1967-1/2 TO 1994
Part #: RG-911-Late-4
OEM#: 930 105 195 01
Set of 4 silicone gaskets only –
– two lower gaskets have 11 bolt holes
– two upper gaskets have 6 bolt holes.
Gaskets are 1/16″ thick.
Hardware is not included.
It is recommended that the Nylock nuts and aluminum washers be replaced each time
the valve covers are removed.
Do not over tighten these gaskets
– Follow the torque recommended on the label.
We also sell these gaskets in black silicone. RG-911-Late-4B
Proudly made in the USA.