Oil Pan Gasket – Silicone
BMW Motorcycle “R” Series
– Our silicone rubber gaskets are made from aerospace mechanical
grade AMS silicone and designed to withstand temperatures
up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Therefore, they will not break down and deform or crack up
like cork or neoprene.
– Our gaskets seal uneven and warped surfaces,
and eliminate corrosion.
– Gaskets are 100% reusable.
Application: BMW R Airhead
Models: BMW R45, R50, R60, R65,
R75, R80, R90, R100
Years: 1970 – 1996
Part #: RG-11131338427
Corresponding part #’s: 11 13 1 338 427; B-2
Quantity: one silicone gasket
Silicone gasket thickness: 1/16″
- Wash the cover and cylinder with solvent.
- Remove all traces of oil.
- The surfaces must be DRY (NO oil or lube of any type).
- Install gasket DRY.
Torque to 15 inch pounds.
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!
If the gasket starts to bulge or “pooch” out (sign of over tightening)
than back off on the torque.
It is okay to use Loctite on the bolts.
To Reuse Gasket:
Wash gasket briefly in hot soapy water.
Rinse well and dry all surfaces thoroughly.
Re-install gasket using the above installation instructions.
This gasket is also available in black silicone – part # RG-11131338427B
Proudly made in the USA.