Oil Pan Gasket – BLACK Silicone
BMW Motorcycle “R” Series
1970 – 1996
– Our silicone rubber gaskets are made from aerospace mechanical grade
AMS silicone and designed to withstand temperatures up
to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Therefore, they will not break down and deform or crack up
like cork or neoprene.
– Our gaskets seal uneven and warped surfaces,
and eliminates corrosion.
– Gaskets are 100% reusable.
Part #: RG-11131338427B
Corresponding part #’s: 11 13 1 338 427; B-2
Application: BMW R Airhead
Models: BMW R45, R50, R60, R65, R75, R80, R90, R100
Years: 1970 – 1996
Black silicone gasket thickness: 1/16″
Quantity: one gasket
This gasket is also made in orange silicone – part # RG-11131338427
- Wash the pan and case gasket surface with solvent.
- Remove all traces of oil from the surface.
- The surfaces must be DRY (No OIL or lube of any type).
- Install gasket DRY.
- TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS: Torque to 15 inch pounds.
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!
If the gasket starts to bulge or “pooch” out (sign of over tightening)
than back off on the torque.
It is okay to use Loctite on the bolts.
TO REUSE GASKET:
- Wash the gasket in hot soapy water.
- Rinse off gasket and dry all surfaces thoroughly.
- Re-install gasket DRY using the above installation instructions.
DO NOT WASH GASKET WITH BENZENE OR GASOLINE.
Proudly made in the USA.